The Homecheck Professional environmental report * highlights any potential environmental hazards near a property. The search includes a risk assessment from Argyll Environmental, and offers Professional Indemnity cover of £10 million.
HOMECHECK PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Covers five key areas not covered by Standard Enquiries of Local Authorities:
- Statutory registers – shows landfill and waste management sites, or storage of hazardous substances near the property
- Land use – looks at past and current industrial land use to identify land which may have been put to a potentially contaminative use
- Land instability – past and current coal mining activity
- Natural perils – looks at flood risk and the presence of radon gas
- Other matters – other areas of interest
- Offers complete coverage of England and Wales
- Includes historical energy facility data, including oil and gas tanks
- Uses Landmark’s unique Historical Land Use Data
- The latest property specific flood data, supplied by RMS
- Clearly states the likelihood of the property site being described as ‘contaminated land’ as defined by Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
AVAILABLE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
Receive a 10% discount on this product when purchased as part of a discounted search package
Please note, Homecheck professional contains limited flooding information. Please visit our Homecheck Flood page for the most comprehensive report.
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Landmark Information Group Ltd.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
For the commercial alternatives of these searches, click the button below.