Groundsure Floodview* is a complete commercial property flood risk search comprising of a fully interpreted flood risk assessment and including a view on the likely availability of flood risk insurance for the property.
THE GROUNDSURE FLOODVIEW REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Environment Agency NaFRA data
- Environment Agency tidal and fluvial floodplains
- Environment Agency flood defences and areas benefitting from these
- Environment Agency historic flood events (dating back to the 1600s)
- JBA Consulting surface water (pluvial) flood data
- JBA Consulting reservoir / dam failure data
- British Geological Survey groundwater flood data
- British Geological Survey geological indicators of flooding
Flood risks are mapped on separate maps for clarity of hazards. As with all Groundsure reports, client guidance is provided in a clear and succinct manner enabling rapid interpretation by environmental and non-environmental property professionals alike.
The price of this search varies depending on the size of the property, as detailed in the table:
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure. ** Please note that the price is dependent on the site area of the property being searched against.