While property buyers and solicitors pay great attention to houses themselves, it is easy to overlook the surrounding area. Planning proposals can change the surrounding area permanently and negatively. It’s crucial to be aware of any potential developments within the immediate area, as these can have an impact on both the property value, and the owners’ enjoyment of it.
DevAssess* is a unique report which combines existing planning information with a comprehensive investigation which exposes unexploited development sites. As altered views and loss of privacy can significantly reduce the value of some properties, DevAssess reveals relevant potential development activity to homebuyers and nuisance planning applications that could affect the homebuyers’ enjoyment of the property.
The report also identifies the new build development potential of the property. By exposing the hidden value, buyers could make a home an even better investment.
THE DEVASSESS REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Establishes development risk within 75m or the property
- Identifies new build development potential of the property
- Planning data included
- Identification of relevant historic planning applications within the search radius
- Explanation of Local Plan Policy
- Identification of potential future development sites where no relevant planning history exists
- Identification of land allocated for development where no relevant planning history exists
- Identification of development potential of the property
- OS mapping identifying potential development sites
- For properties under 0.25 acres
- Delivered in five working days or under
+ VAT per report
Please note that this product also requires a planning search to be purchased. We offer the option to order alongside Landmark’s Plansearch Plus, GroundSure Planning, or the option of choosing an alternative search such as RiskView Residential or Groundsure Avista.
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by DevAssist.