Landmark Chancel* is a low-cost chancel screening report, offering an assessment of potential liability, alongside a £3 million warranty.
The Landmark Chancel report combines data sourced from historical parishes, national archives, tithe district and enclosures records, with expert analysis and interpretation from geographic historians and academics from the University of Portsmouth.
The report includes a warranty certificate where there is no liability and a £3 million Aviva insurance policy with in-perpetuity cover or, for a report where there is a potential liability, a link is included for clients to purchase bespoke Aviva insurance through PinPoint.
Prices from £26.00
+ VAT per report
- The Landmark Chancel Report, powered by PinPoint Information, has been developed to provide an accurate analysis of any potential Chancel liabilities.
- If a risk is identified or further assessment of the findings is required, the PinPoint data team works in partnership with specialist University academics to provide a definitive response.
- For added protection, the Landmark Chancel includes a £3 million warranty from Aviva that provides in perpetuity cover to protect owners and lenders against historical data that is not held at the National Archive.
- Queries handled by industry professionals, in partnership with specialist academics.
- Different price bands for different size properties, with the lowest band covering up to 3 hectares.
- Available for both residential and commercial properties.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
For the residential alternatives of this search, click the button below.
* Landmark Chancel is arranged by Severn Trent Searches and provided by Landmark Information Group Ltd.