Provided by Landmark Information Group, the Homecheck Mining and Subsidence Search* covers a wide range of man-made and natural hazards at a property. The presence of a hazard could mean a property is at risk of structural damage or heave.
The report includes:
+ VAT per report
- Potential hazards from former mining operations.
- Potential hazards from former brine pumping and salt mining.
- Potential hazards from areas of former landfill and infilling.
- Potential hazards from natural sources.
- Insurance claims from subsidence.
- Subsidence insurance claims as a result of former coal mining.
The first section of the report identifies the main types of mining and subsidence hazards that could affect a property such as former mining, former brine extraction and salt mining, landfill/infilled land, and natural ground instability hazards.
The second section focuses on subsidence insurance claims, identifying successful insurance claims in the property postcode area.
Recommendations and next steps are provided to allow further investigation if required.
AVAILABLE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
Receive a 10% discount on this product when purchased as part of a discounted search package
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Landmark Information Group