The Groundsure Flood report* provides a professional property-specific assessment of flood risk.
It contains detailed information as to whether a property is at risk of surface water or groundwater flooding, along with an analysis of the effectiveness of flood defences or flood storage schemes. Using data from multiple agencies it covers all sources of flooding, not just river and tidal.
THE GROUNDSURE FLOOD REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Surface water (pluvial) flooding data from JBA Consulting
- Fluvial and tidal flood risk data from the Environment Agency
- Groundwater flood susceptibility data from the British Geological Survey
- Flood defence details
- Flood risk insurability data from the Environment Agency’s NaFRA data
- £10M Professional Indemnity Cover
AVAILABLE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
Receive a 10% discount on this product when purchased as part of a discounted search package
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure.