Prices start from £17.50
for the minimum
level of cover
Insurance cover provided by CLS Property Insight*.
Where no Chancel search has been obtained, this insurance policy provides cover against any claims for chancel repair. Cover is available up to £3 million, with or without successor cover. Available for properties up to ten acres.
What is insured?
Loss you incur which arises out of an insured risk and includes:
- Damage, compensation, costs and/or expenses (but not fines or other penalties) which you have to pay because of a court order;
- The amount by which the value of the property is reduced by the effect of a court order;
- Any other costs and expenses you incur with the insurer’s written consent because of an insured risk.
What is not insured?
The Insurer can refuse to pay a loss or reduce any payment for the loss because:
- You confirmed a statement of fact that which you knew or could reasonably have been expected to know was not true; and/or
- You make a claim knowing that it is false or fraudulent; and/or
- You disclose that this policy exists to another person who is not a potential purchaser of the property, their mortgage lender or the legal advisers of each.
- Additional exclusion(s) are contained in the insured risk appendix of the sample below.
Full information regarding this policy can be found in the documents at the bottom of this page.
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches and provided by CLS Property Insight Ltd.