The Groundsure Review* is a market leading, commercial property environmental due diligence report, with a detailed assessment of risk as well as a review of all high detail mapping. Corresponding overview tables offering guidance to the solicitor, purchaser and lender.
The Groundsure Review is particularly appropriate for use in commercial property acquisitions, associated funding arrangements and consideration of property suitability for inclusion within pension schemes.
THE GROUNDSURE REVIEW REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Designed to assist professionals in meeting requirements for the Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land and RICS Valuation Standards.
- Basic assessment of risk associated with Part IIA EPA1990, Water Resources Act 1991 and associated legislation.
- Contains a detailed flood risk assessment and official data from the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey and JBA Consulting.
- Succinct and clear consultancy advice.
- Backed by significant Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- 72 hour reporting time.
- Discount against any additional consultancy required.
- Access to Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance quotations.
- Accepted by ALL major lenders.
The price of this search varies depending on the size of the property, as detailed in the table:
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure. ** Please note that the price is dependent on the site area of the property being searched against.