Groundsure Homescreen* is a dedicated environmental report, identifying whether a property is likely to be designated as contaminated land, utilising the UK’s most advanced historical land-use database.
THE GROUNDSURE HOMESCREEN REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- A full interpretation by an IEMA accredited environmental consultant
- Identifies the likelihood of a site being designated as contaminated land under Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Either a “Passed” or “Further Assessment” certificate, providing clear guidance
- JBA river and coastal flood screening
- Radon exposure
- Natural cavities
- Shallow and underground working and mining
- Natural ground subsidence
- Potentially in-filled land
- £10 million Professional Indemnity Insurance
*Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure.