Envirosearch Residential* is the market-leading environmental report. It assesses the potential impact of various environmental factors on a property, and comes complete with a risk assessment from Argyll Environmental stating whether there are likely to be any problems.
ENVIROSEARCH RESIDENTIAL INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Location of contaminated land, landfill sites, potentially contaminative activities and pollution incidents within 500 metres
- Risk of river, coastal and surface water flooding
- Radon affected areas
- Ground stability
- Power lands and mobile masts
- Environmental constraints
- Proximity to HS2
- Energy exploration and production
- Wind farms and turbines
- Solar farms
- Fully complies with the Law Society Warning Card (2000)
- Includes an assessment by a RICS qualified chartered environmental surveyor
- Assesses whether a site may be classed as contaminated land under Section 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990
Landmark have also made a number of recent enhancements to this product.
The key improvements are –
- More first time passes – accurate risk assessments made automatically
- Simplified summary – clearer signposting & next steps guidance
- Energy & infrastructure alerts – now on front page summary
- Enhanced guidance – for both conveyancers and property purchasers
AVAILABLE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
Receive a 10% discount on this product when purchased as part of a discounted search package
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Landmark Information Group Ltd.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
For the commercial alternatives of these searches, click the button below.