This flood report from Future Climate Info looks at surface water, groundwater, river and coastal flooding to assess flood risk to a property.
Also included is information on the history of flooding at the property, an indication as to the likelihood of obtaining flood insurance, and a professional opinion from Wilbourn and Co Ltd. Chartered Environmental Surveyors. Complies with the latest Law Society Guidance.
THE FUTURE CLIMATE INFO FLOOD REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Analyses the impact from the key flood risks listed by the Law Society including flooding from rivers and the sea, ground water, and surface water.
- Offers guidance as to the likelihood of obtaining Flood Insurance.
- Links to the latest guidance on flood resistance and resilience measures.
- Contains a Professional Opinion on the impact on property value (if any) relating to flood information from Wilbourn & Co. Ltd Chartered Environmental Surveyors.
- The information in this report is also available in alongside a variety of Environmental, Ground Stability and Energy and Infrastructure information in Future Climate Info’s Standard and Premium searches.
- Price quoted below is for properties under 15 hectares. For larger sites, additional charges apply.
The price of this search varies depending on the size of the property, as detailed in the table:
*Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Future Climate Info
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
For the residential alternatives of this search, click the button below.