Part of Future Climate Info’s innovative range of environmental reports, the flood report analyses all relevant flood datasets and is designed for compliance with the latest Law Society Guidance and PCCB.
THE FUTURE CLIMATE INFO FLOOD REPORT INCLUDES:
Prices from £19.50
+ VAT per report
- Analyses the impacts from the key flood risks listed by the Law Society including flooding from rivers and the sea, ground water, and surface water flooding.
- Offers guidance as to the likelihood of obtaining Flood Insurance.
- Links to the latest guidance on flood resistance and resilience measures.
- Includes a Professional Opinion on the impact on property value (if any) relating to Flood information from Wilbourn & Co. Ltd Chartered Environmental Surveyors.
- Price quoted below is for properties smaller than 1 hectare. For larger properties, additional charges apply.
This flood information is also available in a combined report alongside a range of environmental, ground stability and energy and infrastructure data as part of Future Climate Info’s Essential, Standard or Premium packages.
The price of this search varies depending on the size of the property, as detailed in the table:
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Future Climate Info
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
For the commercial alternatives of these searches, click the button below.