Prices start from £62.00
for the minimum
level of cover
Insurance cover provided by CLS Property Insight*.
Absence of easement cover protects you should another person prevent you using, maintaining or repairing an existing defined route of access from the public highway to your property and/or prevent you connecting to, using, maintaining or repairing pipes cables or other services which are already connected to and serve your property.
What is insured?
Loss you incur which arises out of an insured risk and includes:
- Damage, compensation, costs and/or expenses (but not fines or other penalties) which you have to pay because of a court order;
- The amount by which the value of the property is reduced by the effect of a court order;
- Any other costs and expenses you incur with the insurer’s written consent because of an insured risk.
What is not insured?
The Insurer can refuse to pay a loss or reduce any payment for the loss because:
- You confirmed a statement of fact that which you knew or could reasonably have been expected to know was not true; and/or
- You make a claim knowing that it is false or fraudulent; and/or
- You disclose that this policy exists to another person who is not a potential purchaser of the property, their mortgage lender or the legal advisers of each.
- Additional exclusion(s) are contained in the insured risk appendix of the sample below.
Full information regarding this policy can be found in the documents at the bottom of this page.
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches and provided by CLS Property Insight Ltd.