The Groundsure Homebuyers * reviews contaminated land, flood, ground stability, and screens for other environmental risks such as energy, transportation and planning to provide comprehensive environmental checks for a property.
From July 2021 the search has been updated with a number of key features. The search now includes:
- A unique Action Alert case management tool.
- Full planning search (including planning polygons).
- Full energy search.
- Full transportation search.
Homebuyers assesses seven risks in one search. The search is based on Land Registry polygons for improved accuracy, and is written in jargon-free, plain English. The front page features a colour-coded risk rating with a pass/next steps indicator, clearly identifying risks. The report also excludes areas where no risk is found, meaning most reports are only 15-20 pages long.
THE GROUNDSURE HOMEBUYERS REPORT ALSO INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- A full interpretation by an IEMA accredited environmental consultant
- The lowest ‘Further Assessment’ rate on the market
- Contaminated land assessment
- Detailed flood risk assessment
- Groundwater susceptibility
- Historic military and ordnance sites
- Coal mining screening
- Shallow mining and ground subsidence assessments
- Mobile transmitter locations
- Environmental permit data
- Planning consents for hazardous substances
- Radon exposure
- Potentially in-filled land
- Existing or planned energy installations, including wind turbines and fracking
- Local nature reserves, national parks, areas of outstanding natural beauty and world heritage sites
- Flood resistance measures
- £10 million Professional Indemnity Insurance
AVAILABLE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
Receive a 10% discount on this product when purchased as part of a discounted search package
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure.