Future Climate Info’s Ground Stability Report searches a number of potential ground stability hazards instantly. The concise report only includes hazards and excludes areas where there is no risk, meaning the average length is just five pages.
+ VAT per report
Benefits of the report:
- Looks at a number of ground stability hazards, including ball clay, china clay, limestone and coal mining areas, geohazards such as clay shrinkage, landslides and sink holes, potentially in-filled land and tin mining areas.
- Backed by £10 million Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Instant search results with a professional opinion.
- Fully compliant with Law Society guidance and practice notes.
- FCI searches exclude results where no risk is identified, meaning reports are concise and focus on areas of potential concern.
Ground Stability risks such as sinkholes and subsidence are becoming increasingly more common, with over 32,000 naturally occurring holes and 15,000 non-coal mines with the potential to affect properties in the UK. The British Geological Survey estimate that one in five UK homes are at risk of shrink/swell subsidence, highlighting the importance of awareness of ground stability risk when purchasing a property.
Recommendations and next steps are provided to allow further investigation if required.
DISCOUNT SEARCH PACKAGES
Save money on many of our most popular products when you order three or more searches
Find out more >
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Future Climate Info