Flooding is a serious problem which affects many homes. Besides the damage caused by flooding, those homes at risk may also face prohibitively high insurance premiums.
A flood search can highlight potential problems prior to purchase of a property. The Landmark Flood report* is the UK’s most comprehensive and popular flood report.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE LANDMARK FLOOD REPORT INCLUDE:
+ VAT per report
- Expert risk assessment from Argyll Environmental
- Insurability statement
- Data on river, coastal, groundwater and surface water flooding
- Insurance statement – stating if there may be problems insuring the property due to flood risk
- Clear upfront guidance and easy to interpret results
- Next steps recommendations
- Includes data from JBA Risk Management, the UK’s largest specialist flood consultancy
- Official Environment Agency data detailing whether the property is within 250m of areas affected by flooding, or flood defences
- National Flood Risk Assessment
- British Geological Survey Groundwater Susceptibility Data
The report has recently been updated with new information, along with the option to view the information online via links in the report.
The risk model has also being updated, and any sites deemed at risk are manually assessed by environmental consultants, resulting in a higher percentage of reports passing.
AVAILABLE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
Receive a 10% discount on this product when purchased as part of a discounted search package
*Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Landmark Information Group.