Knowledge and understanding of local planning information is a fundamental component of any pre-acquisition property process.
New development and construction projects in the immediate and wider vicinity of a property can have a material consequence on the value of the property being purchased and implications on the characteristics of an area. Having intelligence on the location of forthcoming development schemes can present significant commercial advantage.
+ VAT per report
PLANVIEW* REPORT FEATURES
- Details of retail planning applications, major project planning applications and mobile mast data
- Covers house extensions, small & large projects, Radon, planning constraints and air quality data
- 10 years planning history
- £10m professional indemnity insurance
Since the 12th November 2018, the Groundsure PlanView report has also had a number of enhancements including –
- Redesigned, clearer report with less pages and more concise information
- Planning applications now include hyperlink to online record
- Report now includes information on air quality data
- Report recommendations
The price of this search varies depending on the size of the property, as detailed in the table:
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure **Please note that the price is dependent on the site area of the property being searched against.