Groundsure have informed us of some changes to their Homebuyers and infrastructure reports from Monday 11th February. They are launching an improved version of their popular Homebuyers report as well as their new Energy and Transport search, which replaces their previous range of infrastructure searches.
The enhanced features of Homebuyers Plus will be incorporated into the Homebuyers Report. These include:
- Improved flood risk assessment – including JBA 5m groundwater data, detailing all sources of flood including groundwater and surface water risk. Also reviews historical flood events & proposed flood defence schemes.
- Enhanced view of potential energy installations – the energy alert details specific energy infrastructure categories within 5km of the property. This alert includes existing and proposed: oil and gas sites including fracking; power stations including nuclear; wind power projects; solar farms and major energy infrastructure projects.
- Improved transportation summary – provides detail on HS2 (route, safeguarding, stations & depots); Crossrail 1 (route, stations, worksites); Railways (active railways, stations), Docklands Light Railway, HS2 and the Crossrail 1 project.
- Enhanced screening on planning applications.
- Enhanced visual and cultural designations – e.g. building conservation areas, listed buildings.
- Based on Land Registry polygons for improved accuracy
- Colour-coded risk rating on front page with a pass/next steps indicator clearly identifying risks
- Areas where no risk is identified as omitted, meaning a shorter, clearer report.
Following these changes, the Homebuyers Plus will cease to be available as a separate report.
The new, enhanced Homebuyers Report will be priced at £51.00 plus VAT (£61.20).
The Groundsure Energy, Groundsure HS2 & Crossrail and Groundsure Energy & HS2 reports are being consolidated – along with their Groundsure Underground report – into a new search: Groundsure Energy and Transport. This search will be priced at £30.00 plus VAT (£36.00) for residential properties, and £60.00 plus VAT (£72.00) for commercial.
Should you have any queries regarding these or any of our other products, please contact us.