Groundsure’s Homebuyers Plus is an enhanced version of their popular Homebuyers Report.
The search reviews contaminated land, flood, ground stability, and screens for other environmental risks such as energy, transportation and planning to provide comprehensive environmental checks for a property.
Alongside all the standard elements of the Homebuyers Report, Homebuyers Plus contains a number of additional features:
+ VAT per report
- Flood risk assessment now includes new JBA 5m groundwater data – detailing all sources of flood including groundwater and surface water risk. Also reviews historical flood events & proposed flood defence schemes
- Enhanced view on potential and planned energy installations – the energy alert details specific energy infrastructure categories within 5km of the property. This alert includes existing and proposed: oil and gas sites including fracking; power stations including nuclear; wind power projects; solar farms and major energy infrastructure projects
- Enhanced transportation summary – provides detail on HS2 (route, safeguarding, stations & depots); Crossrail 1 (route, stations, worksites); Railways (active railways, stations), Docklands Light Railway, HS2 and the Crossrail 1 project
- Enhanced screening on planning applications
- Enhanced visual and cultural designations – e.g. building conservation areas, listed buildings
Homebuyers Plus is based on Land Registry polygons for improved accuracy, and is written in jargon-free, plain English. The front page features a colour coded risk rating with a pass/next steps indicator, clearly identifying risks. The report also excludes areas where no risk is found, meaning most reports are only 15-20 pages long.
AVAILABLE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
Receive a 10% discount on this product when purchased as part of a discounted search package
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure.