The Groundsure Energy report* contains details of a number of energy sources. Shale gas sites (fracking), oil, gas and coalbed methane exploration/extraction sites, wind farms, solar farms, power stations and power infrastructure are all included, as are details on proposed future developments.
PLEASE NOTE THIS SEARCH WILL BE INCORPORATED INTO THE NEW GROUNDSURE ENERGY AND TRANSPORT SEARCH FROM 11 FEBRUARY 2019. Read more
THE ENERGY REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Hydrocarbon exploration and extraction sites within 25km
- Licencing blocks – which could be licenced for energy exploration, within 25km
- Wind farms within 15km
- Power stations and large scale energy infrastructure projects within 25km
- Current, planned and decommissioned nuclear power stations and infrastructure within 25km
- Planned small scale wind turbine applications searched to 5km
Existing and planned solar farms with a greater than 1MW generating capacity
Groundsure Energy is the only commercially available report which details future site-specific developments, as well as existing extraction and exploration sites. Its datasets on future shale gas, oil, gas and coalbed methane, several of which are unique to GroundSure, are updated weekly.
Where planned sites are identified, the report includes full planning application details to assist in further investigation.
The report is backed by Groundsure’s £10 million Indemnity Insurance for complete peace of mind. This can be relied upon by all professional parties within a transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers.
Please note, this report only relates to energy. For HS2 and other infrastructure information, please see Groundsure’s Highspeed 2 and Crossrail report. For a combined report, please see those offered by either Groundsure, Argyll or Future Climate Info.
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure
The report is available for both residential and commercial properties.