Sitecheck Flood* is the first commercial flood report available that includes an independent professional opinion of risk from a dedicated team of expert consultants at RPS, one of the largest providers of bespoke Flood Risk Assessments in the UK.
Sitecheck Flood is the only report to contain exclusive, ground-breaking data from Risk Management Solutions (RMS) which highlights the risk of surface water flooding.
SITECHECK FLOOD REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- Shows up to 5 separate flood maps.
- Surface Water (pluvial) and 75 year return period data.
- Independent professional opinion from RPS consultants.
- Norwich Union Flood Risk and Insurability.
- Unique Insurance Claims data.
- British Geological Survey (BGS) Susceptibility to Groundwater Flooding data.
- BGS Geological Indicators.
- Official Environment Agency data.
- Clear colour coded assessment showing issues at a glance.
- Risk assessment to determine the chances of flooding.
- A flood risk rating is provided for the best case (flood defences considered) and worst case (defences not present or overtopped) scenarios.
- An insurability assessment is included.
- Details and costs of various flood risk management options.
- Clear, front page, at a glance summary, with clear recommendations and next steps guidance.
- Support from in-house flood risk experts who will be on hand to discuss the report and provide practical guidance.
The report ensures that you and your clients not only avoid the potential cost of flooding, but the inconvenience and loss of business during the lengthy clean-up process.
The price of this search varies depending on the size of the property, as detailed in the table:
*Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Landmark Information Group Ltd. **Please note that the price of this report is dependent on the site area of the property being searched against.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
For the residential alternatives of these searches, click the button below.