The Groundsure commercial Highspeed 2 and Crossrail report* contains detailed information regarding the proximity of a property to both the Highspeed 2 (HS2) and Crossrail networks.
The first phase of the proposed HS2 network, due to open in 2026, will connect London and Birmingham. The second phase, due for 2032 will extend the route north to both Leeds and Manchester. Both phases of the route pass right through the heart of the Severn Trent region. Prior to the route opening, there will be years of disruption to local residents during the construction phase, including the compulsory purchase of property in the vicinity of the route.
Crossrail comprises over 100km of new railway across London and the South East, including nine new stations. Once it opens in 2018, it will provide a 10% increase to London’s rail capacity.
THE COMMERCIAL HS2 AND CROSSRAIL REPORT INCLUDES:
+ VAT per report
- States whether a property is within 5000m of the proposed route of HS2, and the distance
- Identifies and grades the maximum speed of trains at the nearest point
- Measures distance to the nearest overland and below ground line location
- Includes details on property compensation schemes for HS2 and Crossrail, and construction timetables
- Identifies all Crossrail stations within a 5000m radius
- Provides information on construction sites and all worksites within a 1000m radius
The report has now been updated to include the proposed revised route for phase 2, incorporating Sheffield city centre and Doncaster.
* Includes data on the Crossrail 1 project only. Final details for Crossrail 2 are still under consultation and are not included in the report.
The report is backed by Groundsure’s £10 million Indemnity Insurance for complete peace of mind. This can be relied upon by all professional parties within a transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers.
Please note, this report only relates to HS2 and Crossrail. For energy information, please see Groundsure’s Energy report. For a combined report, please see those offered by either Groundsure, Argyll or Future Climate Info.
* Arranged by Severn Trent Searches, provided by Groundsure
The report is available for both residential and commercial properties.